Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pics of me in 2004

All right, first set of my pics during my staying in U.S. in 2004 is on theatre now. Rush to Yinster's Pic Theatre. Just kidding. I set up 10 albums, and each album has a separate link, just clink on each link below, you gonna see my album. I also give some introductions for each album and each pic. Welcome any comments.
Album 1: My first image of U.S, August.27th, 2004
Album 2: White Mountain trip, Oct.9th, 2004
Album 3: Campus in fall, Oct.29th, 2004
Album 4: Celebration with my classmates, Dec.19th, 2004
Album 5: Civil War Sites, Dec.22nd, 2004
Album 6: Raleigh, NC, Dec.24th, 2004
Album 7: Christmas Party, Dec.25th, 2004
Album 8: Duke University, Dec.27th, 2004
Album 9: Atlantic Beach, NC, Dec.28-29th, 2004
Album 10: Appalachia Mountain, NC, Dec.30th, 2004-Jan.2nd, 2005
More pics from 2005 will come out soon, just be patient.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

你这样放的话,更新以后不是就压下去了吗?除非你无耻到不更新!嘿嘿!

建议你,要不同时也加到你的友情链接里吧,整理一下,添加个名字就好了!

问:这个相册,怎么这样咧?搞得这么散,不能一个相册下面若干主题吗?

cy

Yinster said...

I will update more frequently within the last month of my U.S. life.

Yeap, I agree with you. I am also thinking about putting them into another link on my blog, so they will be always there. Thank you for your suggestion. Sometimes, you are smart. lol~ It can be combined to one link before, but I don't know why they change this format. If I knew it earlier, I won't use Facebook.

By the way, could you guys see my pics by clicking on those links? Sometimes, I couldn't see it, weird.

Yinster said...

Nice, so you guys all could see my pictures by using these links. Cool~

I miss my campus life either, which was a splendid time in my life here.